Saturday, August 23, 2008

Genevieve's Dress

This sweet little number is another trade dress. Sweet Grocery Bags is making me a sweet little bag. I can't wait!

And I lined it...I'm pretty pleased with how that turned out. There are many cute fabrics I've been tempted to use, but wasn't happy about the fabric's thickness. Well, if I line them it's not an issue. Though I don't usually keep lining fabric lying about. This dress is partially up cycled, as I used a sheet that I'd had cut up for some other project before.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUGS are in order-this ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you times a million!!

Dirtdartwife said...

that is so adorable! I just LOVE the colors!!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOh, I'm a little over halfway finished with your bag!! It is turning out pretty special :-) I'll list it for you as soon as it is finished-hopefully tonight!
(I can't wait to get my mits on that beauty up there!!)

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely perfect-and SOOOOO soft...May I also have a grown up version of this dress please? Your handi-work is fantastic, and I want more more more!!