Thursday, December 11, 2008

Big Toddler Longies

Yeah, she still needs longies. Accidents are just a chronic affliction around here, but we're too far into this to revert back to full time diapers. She does use the potty some times. A good pair of cotton training pant (or side snap fitted diaper that can be pulled up and down...like the toddler-ease), and some wool pants, and we're sitting pretty.
These were knit in the round, no seams! I hate sewing up seams...all I had to do was tuck in the tails.
You know I think Mother Mary was a knitter. Well, because I can think of no other way to make a seamless garment. So I believe she knit it...in the round. :)

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

I love those colors! So very pretty!!! Want me to send some bamboo toddlerease? I have six! I can send two if you need them. :)