Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's longies

The mystery project I started a while back is just about done. I only need to tuck in the tails and lanolinize.

I've inserted a size small, MotherEase, Sandie's diaper so you can see how I worked to shape the rump a littler better. I also added seed stitching to the soak zone thinking it would help to add a bit more wool to that area without making a double knit layer (which I don't really know how to do with longies anyhow).

These are for my baby....though when I finished my dh asked me if they were for my (almost four year old) daughter. Nope, I'm done making her wool pants...I hope.

No comments: