Originally, I planned to make this into a shirt, but decided I didn't need a few inches of left over fabric and made it into a summer dress instead.
This top resulted in a few mistakes though. I've been working on making this top design without seams. So I've been finishing it off in the round. Well, I made the lace back a little too long, so the front hangs down too low. I could have compensated the front by starting off with fewer neck line stitches too...so this was a learning experience piece. It's nearly befitting that after an hour my daughter pulled on one of the tops treads and made a nice sized snag. Hopefully, it will work it's way back out, but if not, just chuck it up to her trying to unravel my mistake.