Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Coming Soon!

A Marine Camouflage print Dress. The fabric arrived today, and the yarn that best matches is brown. I have several skeins already on hand and I'm planning on making up one of these dresses as soon as possible.

I also received some Air Force Print fabric, but it is not suitable for dresses because it's a nylon laminate. I knew that it was suppose to be 100% nylon, but I didn't not realize it would have a laminate side. This fabric would be more suitable for making bibs, diaper covers, aprons, and anything else that requires a water proof side to it. So the Air Force Dress will have to wait till I can find another source of fabric.

It's kind of difficult to tell with this picture, but it looks like (in real life) either the light tan or pale teal green yarn would go with the Tiger Stripe Air Force fabric.

These fabrics are not easy to get a hold of.

No comments: