Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lace back Cami? Tank? Razor back?

I'm trying to come up with something a little different for the cami dress. It just seems so unfair that the Felicity V-neck has seen so many innovations, while the Charlotte Cami stays the same as it's always been.

So I have this razor back tank top from Victoria Secret. The back has this lace panel on it that I really find to be very cute. I wondered if I could do something similar with the Charlotte Cami. This particular lace back cami starts a little later than I wanted, so next time I might make the straps a little shorter and raise the lace back up higher to achieve the look I'm after.

But for this one, what do you think? Would you call it a razor back, a tank, or a cami?

No comments: